Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So hot out.....

What is with this heat? I swear, I nearly melted last night at work, and after the sun went down, it didn't cool off at all. It's distressing when at midnight, the temperature outside is still 80 degrees.

I must have drank 2 gallons of water last night, which is a good thing, but I still felt dehyrated all night. I didn't even feel hungry, and for all that know me, this is a big thing. The only thing I could do was slow down and take my time, but even then, after I got home, I was completely exhausted.

I sure hope this weather breaks soon, I don't mind hot so much, but this humidity is brutal. There won't be much of me left, I will be a pool of sweat on the floor if this continues much longer.

Right now, I am enjoying the air conditioning at home, and not doing much in the way of moving :) I'm so glad that there is cold beer in the fridge waiting for me tonight after work...

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

It could be worse...you could be missing a shoe............

:)

3:22 p.m.  
Blogger Red Haze said...

Yep. I really get your reference to Raiders of the Lost Ark. That whole 'melted face' thing is not a good look. Oven-like heat will do that, though. Perhaps the tornado will help (sarcasm fully intended).

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger Rich said...

At least you got to work at night. It was cooler, I was outside during the day, in overheated apartments, etc etc etc.

Fat man no like heat.

6:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home