Friday, August 11, 2006

Terrorist threats and my mother

My mom left for England and Scotland on Wed. evening, just in time for the terrorist plot to be uncovered. Lucky her, she was flying into Heathrow, and would have arrived at just around the time everything started to happen. I wonder how long she had to wait, I haven't heard from her. I'm sure everything is ok, I'm sure my mom has no idea how to build a bomb using liquid explosive, so she isn't in prison anywhere.

I know she will have to wait for a long time to get home though, and since I am picking her up at the airport when she gets back, I think I should bring a book. I might be there awhile......

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Bring a sleeping bag, pillow, book...just no shampoo or anything..............

2:04 p.m.  
Blogger Rich said...

She may not make a liquid bomb, but as I recall her spaghetti sauce was fair dynamite!

2:20 p.m.  
Blogger Andrea said...

Does it worry anyone else that john mentioned terroists threats and his mom in the same sentance...........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2:38 p.m.  
Blogger Jaymie said...

Somehow I keep relating this to the Herbal Essences commercials. I keep picturing some chick going "YES! YES! YES!" in the airplane washroom and security busting in and arresting her....Yeah I'm a weirdo, so what.

6:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home