Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hypochondria will kill us all

The person I normally work with is off right now, and I have been working with a temp for the last little while. Normally this is ok, and I can deal with it, but this guy has been suffering from all sorts of ailments, which are getting progressively worse as time has gone on. I wonder if he will be working tonight.

It all started off as a hamstring injury, that he was having trouble moving his leg, and that is why he is so slow. After that, he developed tennis elbow, and arthritis too. His diabetes was flaring (I didn't know diabetes can flare, but whatever), and he was getting a cold. This guy seems to be a walking game of Operation.

This week so far, he has developed pnuemonia, and rhuematoid arthritis. I think by the end of the week, he will be suffering from a case of death, if the complaining gets worse. If he starts complaining about his ovaries (and yes, that is an inside joke btw) I'm leaving.

I wonder what tonight's complaint shall be, perhaps colon cancer, or maybe leprosy if I am lucky.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaci said...

Hey leave us hypochondriacs alone! And keep us updated on this guys diseases!

9:28 a.m.  
Blogger Rich said...

I know those ovaries!!!!!

10:09 a.m.  
Blogger Andrea said...

what's with you guys and OVARIES

anytime you want mine and all the ISSUES that come along with having them, you boys just let me know

2:08 p.m.  
Blogger jin said...

Someone complaining like that would drive me BONKERS!

I'd simply HAVE to slap them.

:-D

6:49 p.m.  
Blogger Andrea said...

I TAGGED YOU

go look

8:38 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home